Monday, December 13, 2010

Mega Millions


Like most of America, I need to hit the lottery, preferably Mega Millions. I had a conversation with my girlfriend about what I would do with the money. My conclusion is, nothing. I would never work again. I would travel the world on a yacht, play poker, and occasionally work out to stay fit enough to live a long life. I would give my family and friends a nice chunk of that money. If I didn't, I know I would get a lot of phone calls. I would also donate a lot of money to cancer research and feeding the children of the world. Hopefully I would be able to help out people who are in need and not just begging for a quick hand-out. What would you do with your lottery winnings if you won?


Vocabulary

lottery - noun -gambling game

preferably - adverb - to desire

conversation - noun - to talk

yacht - noun - big boat

occasionally - adverb - from time to time

hand-out - something given away for free


Word Scramble


totlyre - ___________

taych - ____________

lylnoiacacsa - ___________

saernvcoonti - ___________

thoadnu - ______________

freylbarep - _____________


Grammar Point
nouns - Underline all the nouns in the blog.

1 comment:

  1. I would pay all my bills and debts, pay all the debts of my family members, including mortgages, give money to various charitable causes connected to my Church, and travel to some places I have wanted to visit, such as Australia, Bhutan, and Alaska, where I have never been.

    ReplyDelete