Monday, December 13, 2010

Is it really almost Chirstmas?

I can not believe we are only 12 days away from Christmas. Working full time and going to school has really put a damper on my holiday spirits. I have not gotten any shopping done. I am usually good about that sort of thing, and have all, or close to all my shopping done by now. This year I can not find the time nor energy. When I feel like I do have some free time, I usually find myself sleeping instead of doing what I need to do in order to be productive. You have no idea of the amount I am looking forward to the end of this semester. Working full time, taking 9 credits and doing my 60 hour observations has taken a ton of energy out of me. But, I can only keep on truckin' and hopefully everything will work itself in to place. Now if I can only find a personal shopper to get my Christmas shopping done for me!

Vocabulary
damper - noun - somethign that depresses
spirits - noun - positive attitude
energy - noun - amount of power
productive - adjective - producing
semester - noun - a part of the school year

Vocabulary Word Search


s t i r i p s y h j k a l i s
k i h b b m g r d b m i i
p r o d u c t i v e k o p d
h h d i d k r e t s e m e s
e b d d w r o s d j s s m w
n o d b q e w d e r f w q d
e d l d f a p c e q a z z l k s
r m x b f m r d a k m s i
o r f e d a a s u r k d s l
y o p a s e d d i w h a

Grammar point

Types of sentences
Write one sentence for each type:
Statment
Question
Exclamatory

1 comment:

  1. You really have too much going on this semester. But it is only one day from being over.

    ReplyDelete